Iberian grass-fed Shoulder Los Pedroches - Cebo Campo without preservatives
(€23.65 / kg)
Iberian Grass-fed Shoulder - Cebo Campo Without preservatives
Iberian Grass fed Shoulder made in a totally traditional way and without preservatives, only field bait and salt shoulder.
Produced in the area of Los Pedroches by Belloterra, one of the best manufacturers in the world of Iberian ham and shoulders, awarded internationally at the Great Taste Awards, and in The Valley of Los Pedroches 6 times as the producer of the best acorn-fed ham in Los Pedroches.
This Grass-fed Shoulder undergoes a slow curing process, which requires 20 to 24 months.
- Iberian shoulder from field bait (50% Iberian). Front leg of the pig.
- From 20 to 24 months
- Place of production
- Los Pedroches (Córdoba)- Spain
- Whole Shoulder
- 50% iberian
- Type of breeding
- In freedom (the highest quality).
- FIELD BAIT (from open-air pastures)
- Shoulder and sea salt, WITHOUT preservatives.
- Storing & expiry date
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.